I'm glad I didn't grow up in the 70s. While women's fashion back in the day wasn't the most beautiful thing you've ever seen, men's fashion was just hideous.
Men wore tight booty shorts, bell-bottoms, cable-knit vests, drawstring pants, and lots of other clothes that just yelled "I'm so stylish."
But hey, that's just my opinion. Take a look for yourself:
1. If Coachella existed in the '70s, I'm certain all guys would be dressed like this.
As a woman, I haven't even worn shorts like that!
2. This Dustin Hoffman look-alike seems like he's having a grand time.
On the bright side, those running shorts look very comfy.
3. If Arnold Schwarzenegger's shorts didn't look bad enough, the belt gives a special touch to his appearance.
If we didn't already know that Arnold is a body builder, you would have been so confused by this picture. Not that you already aren't.
4. Their body posture is one thing, those jeans are another.
It's a little too tight...
5. Crop top, booty shorts, knee-high socks.
He was a skater boy, she said see ya later boy. I can't believe these shorts were considered fashion.