10 Important Questions That Disney Had Better Have An Answer For
There's a lot of things about movies we loved as kids that we just kind of accepted because, y'know, we were kids. It isn't until later on that we look back at it that we can go "Huh, that doesn't make any sense." Disney movies are no exception to this, and these 10 questions definitely leave us scratching our heads.
1) Why does Donald Duck not wear pants... but wears a swimsuit?
2) Goofy's a dog, but he walks upright and talks. Pluto's a dog and acts like a dog. Why?
3) Who thought putting so much straight up nightmare fuel in kids movies was a good idea?
4) How was Cinderella the only woman in an entire village who fit into that glass slipper?
5) What are the Aristocats even going to do with their owner's entire fortune?
And we still have a lot more questions...