Growing up, every generation has their own styles that seemed to take over. However, in the 90s, everything seemed to jump into hyper-drive, probably because of all of the media that was targeting the young people in the country.
It seemed like the 90s had about 8,000 different trends that popped up, but it was the hairstyles that really were the most important part. You can wear whatever clothes you wanted, but if your hair wasn't perfect then what was the point?
These 20 hairstyles were the most iconic of their time, and we all had them at one point or another. If we didn't, then someone in our classes absolutely did.
1. The mushroom cut was the most definitive look of the decade
2. But sometimes they would split the hair right down the middle, because that's obviously cooler than it being straight across
3. Baby Spice helped bring pigtails to a new level of cool
4. Or if that wasn't your thing you could have it shoulder length and flipped out, just like the Olsens
5. Basically all of the hairstyles in the 90s for guys seemed to involve some form of mushroom cut, but this one was for those who wanted to use excessive hair gel so that their head looked wet at all times
6. Or if you wanted to go all out, spiking up your frosted tips was also an option
7. Ladies, you know that you had a random collection of gems that you would clip throughout your hair
8. Sometimes you would even work them into some crimped pieces
9. Seriously, we can't express enough how frosted those tips were...
10. Hair got really tall in the 90s
11. Whether it was the cut, or because we all had scrunchies holding our hair up to dangerous heights
And that's just the tip of the iceberg...
12. Mariah's curls were pretty iconic, making perms the most desirable style
13. Of course you can't catalog 90s hairstyles properly without discussing 'The Rachel.' Even though Jennifer Anniston herself hated the look, it swept the nation like crazy
14. Twisty pieces pulled back into butterfly clips were an absolute essential - bonus points if you pulled out some small strands right up front!
15. George Clooney's Caesar-style haircut really made an impact (whether we wanted it to or not)
16. Seriously though, gel sales went through the roof
17. The importance of the feathered bang can not be overstated. It was everything
18. Geri Halliwell had an epic and magical style where the front of her hair was a different color than the rest and it was iconic and wonderful
19. She was our princess, and her hair was amazing
20. And of course, whatever Gwen Stefani was doing at the moment
Today, mobile and browser games are extremely popular. More and more players are turning to casino games because they have the same quality, as those available in desktop version at new online casino sites. Whether you like slots, poker or roulette, check out our selection of casino and gambling-themed songs, and make yourself a lively and rhythmic playlist!1. Waking Up In Vegas - Katy Perry (2009)In this 2009 pop hit called "Waking Up In Vegas", Katy Perry sings about the hypnotic scale of Las Vegas and the thrill of hitting the jackpot. It can only end one way
Whether you yourself are someone who is either currently registered with one or more online casinos or else are considering doing so. Or perhaps a close friend, family member or partner enjoys gambling online, then you have come to the right place.When used properly, when responsible gambling tools are in place and when strict budgets are set and subsequently adhered to, online casinos are much better than visiting a real-life casino in many ways. With this in mind, continue reading to learn everything you need to know about online casinos. 1. Gambling is All About LuckOne of the most
You will often hear that the games today are so much better than those of previous generations and in some respects, that is true. The graphics are better, the sound is also better and there is nothing from the 90s that can compare to the speed of today’s gaming systems and PCs. No, you won’t find games you can play in VR with the right headset, however, that’s about as far as it goes if you are looking for some good old-fashioned fun. Let’s look at some of the reasons why 90s games are so much
Even for those of us that remember the 90s, it is hard to recall what we did before the days of mobile devices and constant access to the internet. In 1984, less than 10% of households had a computer or access to the internet. Today, there are about 900,000 domains registered per week. So in about 30 years, we went from barely any computers in homes to almost one million new websites registered each week. Here are some more ways the internet evolved from then to now.EntertainmentToday, there is instant access to all kinds of information from shopping