This was arguably one of the only comedy shows from the late '90s to early '00s that required you to have a box of tissues handy to dab away all those tears of joy.
If you're one to be easily offended, this show was probably not your favorite.
See what I mean?
Now that's not to say everything in this show was offensive, but anything can happen when many scenes are improvised. It wasn't just what they said that was funny, but how they said it.
Here are 10 lines that will have you missing the first American version of Whose Line is it Anyway?, when it was hosted by Drew Carey! You'll be laughing all over again!
10. They were clever! Most things they said had a double meaning. Heh heh heh heh....
Ryan was the master of these one-liners. Here's another one:
9. The good news just makes the bad news even worse.
8. The truth can either make you cry or laugh...
7. Yes, that song sunk before it had a chance to swim.
5. Colin always had a way of making himself the subject of ridicule.
4. And here he goes again.
3. Oh, these two!
2. The time when a line wasn't even necessary to make everyone laugh.
1. Robin Williams is the king of improv. His guest appearance and lines from scenes from a hat will make you howl with laughter.
How many points would you give this throwback story? Let us know in the comments!