I can guarantee that anyone who grew up in the '90s and early '00s can understand why these side-by-side images are linked together.
Don't expect the answers, but you might find them in the comments.
10. This is like trying to fix the slinky your friend tangled up. Difficult, but not impossible.
9. This one taught me patience and perseverance.
8. BILL, BILL, BILL, BILL. There's no one we rooted for more.
7. Was this supposed to be fun? You might as well spin someone around a thousand times, it'll produce the same effect.
6. You broke the family computer, just admit it.
Can you guess the next ones?
5. Probably the closest we got to the Fast and the Furious.
4. And this was the closest thing we got to feeling like Superman. This was "super-candy."
3. Why walk when you can bounce?
Fun fact: Nickelodeon introduced the original moon shoes in the 1950s, and they were made out of metal.
Not so fun fact: Nickelodeon made shoes out of METAL.
2. What are you supposed to put in your Walkman now?!?!
1. This was how you got the wind knocked out of you.
Here's a bonus:
Not all of us had the luxury to search anything our heart desired on Google. If we happened to have a computer, we probably only had an awful dial-up connection. So, we were all confused, practically all the time.