There's really no need to close your eyes to transport yourself back to your childhood, all you have to do is look at these 12 images that will magically stimulate your nose...and maybe your taste buds.
1. One whiff of these and you're back in middle school. You can practically taste your favorite dessert on your lips.
2. If you didn't own a Teen Spirit Lady Speed Stick deodorant, did you even go to school?
3. That intoxicating smell of baby powder on Cabbage Patch Kids dolls.
4. This sweaty, musty, gag-inducing stench we all got used to.
5. The smell of too much salt from a Kid Cuisine meal. I wouldn't be surprised if this was actually made by a kid.
6. The unique odor of this waxy substance could be easily identified by anyone who has ever smelled Crayola crayons.
A study showed that the Crayola crayon smell is actually beef fat.
These next smells will bring back lots of memories.