Our nostalgia can sometimes cut both ways. There are lots of things that make us yearn for the "good old days," but just as many that deserve to stay buried, forever, seriously. Here are 21 memories that we've tried to repress from the early 2000s:
1. Wasting our money on these gooey aliens
Why did we want these in the first place?
2. Watching endless reruns of 'The Simple Life'
3. Coming home from school and putting a Heinz Baked Beans Pizza in the oven...
4. Then logging into MSN Messenger
Or AOL Instant Messenger (RIP).
5. Or maybe borrowing your mom's phone for some serious gaming
6. Remember when you weren't tired of these?
7. And we all thought owning a CD burner made us DJs
Speaking of music...