I might be an adult but I still don't yet have answers to some of the most infuriating childhood questions. If you can answer them for us we would greatly appreciate it.
1. What did Krumm do with his eyeballs when he needed to use both hands? I feel like eyeballs are not something you put on the shelf.
2. What the hell were these things, what was in them, and what is their purpose?
3. The reality of how CatDog took a dump still escapes us.
4. Ketchup is supposed to be red. Whose bright idea was this?
5. Could you tell the difference between CD-R and CD-RW?
6. Was the black light test for real on Room Raiders?
Page 1 Next Page