Your sense of smell tends to spark some of the strongest memories in your entire brain. It's almost as if smelling certain things will make you time travel, if only for a second, to whatever moment in time you first experienced it.
There are some smells we all recognize and can probably remember the exact smell without having to have the actual thing in front of us. Here are some of the most memorable smells that will spark all the nostalgic feelings .
1. Fresh box of crayons
2. Scented markers
3. The smell of a Cabbage Patch Doll
4. The dusty chalk smell
5. The chlorine smell of a public pool
6. White glue
7. That weird plastic smell of Barbies
There are even more on the next page! See if you remember the rest!
8. Lip Smackers
9. Scratch and sniff stickers
10. Silly Putty
12. The smell of a super heated plastic slide
13. Calgon Spray
14. The smell of Koolaid crystals when you poor them into the jug
Did any of these inspire any memories for you? Share your favorite childhood smells in the comments!