Everyone has their favorite Batman, Whether it is the more recent Christian Bale, the classic Michael Keaton, or the only right answer in my opinion: Adam West. His Batman was the most fun by far, and while it was extraordinarily campy and goofy, it was aware of that and made the most of it.
You might try to argue that the dark and gritty Batman is a lot more entertaining to watch, but you know what, there is so much more to Batman than his awesome fighting skills and gravelly voice.
These are the 10 most important reasons why Adam West's super cool, goofball Batman was the best of all.
1. First of all, his dancing skills were off the charts
2. His upper body strength was no joke, look how he scales those walls
3. He was so organized, everything had a label
4. His organization made him ready for everything - even sharks
5. He was excellent at keeping those lines of communication open, even on the go (which was rare at the time). The Batphone in the Batmobile was very useful!
There are even more reasons why he is the absolute best Batman out there, click to the next page to find out all the reasons why!
6. He was a political genius. He ran against The Penguin for mayor and did excellent!
7. He was careful to protect those he needed protecting, even if it put him in danger
8. He always made sure to take time to teach young Robin important lessons like wearing his seat belt
9. He was the flirtiest Batman ever
10. He was the best protector Gotham city ever had, and kept them safe from all those villains and henchmen all with big, dramatic fights complete with descriptive words so you know just impressive the action is.
Do you understand now why Adam West's Batman was the best Batman?
Share with your friends if you agree that Adam West has always been the best Batman.
When that amazing new Google Assistant ad dropped yesterday starring Macaulay Culkin recreating all of the iconic scenes from the 1990 classic Home Alone, People absolutely lost their minds. But here's the thing, you watch it once and you're like, "Oh wow, that's hilarious!" But if you watch it a second time, you'll see that they really went all out to recreate it shot for shot. Honestly, it's almost creepy how well they did. Whether he's jumping on the bed:20th Century Fox / YouTube - GoogleUsing his aftershave:20th Century Fox / YouTube - GoogleTrimming the tree:20th Century Fox / YouTube
It's Christmas time, and you know what that means! It's time to watch a family abandon their son in their home and not even call anyone to go take care of him while he fends off burglars and makes an enormous mess of their house! That's right, every year we all gather around the TV and watch Home Alone for the millionth time, enjoying the hilarious antics that young Kevin McCallister gets into. Macaulay Culkin's portrayal of the character is what made the movie work, well, that and the fact that the 'Wet Bandits' were pretty funny. Culkin made a
Who else remembers planning their entire week based on when Beverly Hills: 90210 was going to be on TV? It wasn't like we could record it easily, blank VHS tapes were pricey, so we had to watch it when it was on or miss out. Watching Brenda, Kelly, Dylan, Brandon, Donna, and everyone else hand out and get into all kinds of mayhem was the highlight of our weeks. When it ended, we were all a bit sad, but then they brought it back with a new spin-off. The new show tried to catch that same teen spirit, but
Home Improvement was one of the biggest shows of the 90s. It helped introduce a lot of us to Tim Allen, and more importantly for all of us who were pre-teen girls at the time, Johnathon Taylor Thomas. The show was extremely popular, and was one of the weekly must-watch shows that families would gather around the TV to enjoy together. Patricia Richardson starred as Jill Taylor, Tim's wife and mother to the rest of the Taylor crew. While she admitted that she loved working on the show, the actress declined the network's offer for the ninth season. Reports suggest