Going to school in the nineties was a much simpler time. No one had a cell phone, no one had Facebook and everyone had frosted tips. There were a few days that were just so much better than others and it seemed as though there was a common thread.
Whether you loved gym class or the special events in the library, there was a something for everyone. Here are 10 of the best possible things that could happen to a 90s kid at school.
1. Walking into the room and seeing this:
2. When these would be passed out
3. When it was time to play with this
4. The adrenaline rush of Heads Up 7Up
5. Anytime you got to use these bad boys
6. Or when you could add one of these to your pencils
7. The computer lab version of math class was always the most fun
8. The day they would bring in boxes and boxes of room temperature pizza
9. Almost better than book order day was book fair week! Think of all the bookmarks you can buy!
10. The 5 most frustrating words you read were also some of the best