We all spent too much time watching TV, sure, but how much have we really retained? There are a lot of things to remember, whether it's the complicated plots or the large casts. So sometimes the secondary characters tend to get forgotten.
Now, I know what you may be thinking. "My memory is great! Of course I remember the characters in all my favorite shows!" Well, don't be so confident. It's harder than you might think!
Let's see how many of these secondary characters you can name from all your favorite 90s shows!
1. Can you name this clown?
2. What about the woman on the right?
3. Do you remember her?
4. Who's on the left?
5. Who's she?
6. Who is hanging out with Alf?
7. Who is this lady with the Jell-O
8. Who is this dapper gentleman?
9. Or this concerned man?
Stuck yet? There are more to guess, plus the answers, so keep going!
10. Who is that on the left?
11. Who is this guy?
12. Who is this angry dude?
13. Do you remember her?
14. Who is that guy with Jack?
15. Who is she?
Think you remember them all? Check the answers below?
- Major Bedhead from Big Comfy Couch
- Ilene Markham from Home Improvement
- Prunella Deegan from Arthur
- Frankie Stecchino from Boy Meets World
- Lilith Sternin from Frasier / Cheers
- Brian Tanner from ALF
- Mrs. Mamie Dubcek from 3rd Rock From The Sun
- Nicky Bands from Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air
- Mo Tibbs from Smart Guy
- Jenny Kelly from Sabrina The Teenage Witch
- Mr. Peterman from Seinfeld
- Bradley P. Richfield from Dinosaurs
- Laurie Foreman from That 70s Show
- Leslie Jordan from Will And Grace
- Darla from Buffy The Vampire Slayer