15 Photos That Will Make You Miss The Good Ol' Days
You don't know what you have until it's gone.
For most people, the present is made up of worrying about the future and missing the simpler times of your past.
Unfortunately, no one has invented a time machine yet, so images and videos of past times will have to do for now.
Here are 25 nostalgia-inducing photos that will make you miss the good ol' days.
1. Movies that were entertaining and informative.
The characters were also so relatable.
2. America's Funniest Home Videos.
This show was hilarious, and Bob Saget was a great host.
3. Epic dance moves and good music.
Billie Jean was all our lovers.
4. This vintage Coca Cola vending machine.
Remember when all you had to take out was a dime? Also soda tasted so much better in bottles.
5. Fast food joints like this McDonald's.
The Golden Arches have never looked so welcoming. You'd probably get better quality meat for 15 cents back in the day.
6. Iconic duos you used to love.
7. These badass ladies.
You'll miss these next ones so much that you might shed a tear.
8. Outdoor cinemas that were the real "Netflix and chill."
9. Toys that mattered.
10. Arcade games.
Nothing says "the good ol' days" more than a visit to the arcade. It was even better when you went with your friends.
11. Bedtime stories will beat watching a re-run of a show any day.
12. Enjoying a family picnic on a beautiful day.
13. Books that made you wish you could jump into them and live the life of the protagonist.
14. It took you forever to dial a number, but at least you had a meaningful conversation with a good ol' friend.
15. Having fun with a bunch of kids in the neighborhood.
What do you miss most from your past? Let us know!