Kids today probably couldn't handle growing up in the '80s. You had to walk everywhere, there were corded phones, we had slow video games, we watched a lot of commercials, and had "basic" toys.
Things have really improved since then, but at least we had a young Patrick Swayze.
I've been feeling very nostalgic about the '80s. It honestly was a great time to grow up. Here are 12 things that only makes sense if you grew up in the best decade ever!
1. Constantly having to give your opinion on who was better, Madonna or Cyndi Lauper.
Madonna seems to have stood the test of time, but I was obsessed with Cyndi in the '80s. I loved "She Bop," even though the song wasn't about just dancing.
2. ALF was basically family.
Kids today just don't understand how lovable he was.
3. Women walked around bursting with life. Their clothes spoke volumes.
4. Men had the best style back then. It was classy and extremely attractive.
5. Getting butterflies in your stomach just thinking about going to the arcade and playing Pac-Man with your friends.
The arcade was the place to be if you grew up in the '80s. It didn't matter your gender, you'd either go there to hang out and watch or you'd play the games.
6. We begged our parents to buy us Flintstones Push Up sherbet treats every single time we left the house.
What happened to these?