Breakups are the worst no matter what age you are, but when we were teenagers, a breakup legitimately felt like the world was coming to an end. It didn't matter that we'd only been dating for a week: we were in LOVE!
Of course, we had our ways of dealing with it, many of which were more or less normal for our age. Here are just a few of them...
1) Of course we cried. A lot.
2) No seriously, like, a lot.
3) Some of us refused to even believe it.
4) There was a lot of being angry about it.
5) And venting to our best friends for days on end.
6) Usually with ice cream along for the ride, because it kinda helped.
7) Or, if you were the rebellious type, some kind of liquid pain relief (if you catch my drift).
Things just get more real from here...
8) But eventually, we started to get a bit more numb to the pain.
9) Which could lead to some pretty stupid decisions, like immediately jumping to another relationship without growing.
10) Or even worse, taking the person back.
11) Seriously, why did we all think things would suddenly work this time?
12) So of course, we ended up right back in Dumpsville, population: us.
13) But this time things got easier, especially once we just accepted it.
14) And eventually, everything went back to normal.
Remember in kindergarten when every afternoon after you finished your peanut butter sandwich, your teacher threw down a rubber mat and declared it was nap time? Those were the days. Now, no one comes into the office after lunch and makes sure you get your rest. In fact, most of us would love some good sleep. I know that living with young children and a husband who snores has only further complicated my sleep schedule over the past decade.It seems I am not alone. The CDC reports that as many as 1 in 3 adults do not get enough
A variety of problems with USB-drives or flash drives - this is something that every owner probably faces. The computer does not see the USB flash drive, and files are not deleted or written, Windows writes that the disk is write-protected, the memory size is displayed incorrectly - this is not a complete list of such problems.Why You Have to Use Professional Software to Format USB-Drives?If various ways to fix USB drive errors by manipulating the drivers, using Windows “Disk Management” or using the command line (diskpart, format, etc.) did not lead to a positive result, you can
Listen, I know fashion is cyclical. I know that things are going to go in and out of style, but here's the thing, not everything should. Fashion is also highly subjective. We all have our own opinions, but when the fashion magazines start telling us "this is what is in style" we all second guess our choices. Now, these experts are telling us to dust off our old flared jeans and honestly, I don't understand why. I know that flared jeans were huge in the disco-era, and I know this because when they came back in the late 90s and
When you think back to your childhood, what toy do you remember spending most of your time with? There's probably one that stands out, whether it was a particular stuffed animal, a special Barbie, or even a video game, that you remember going absolutely bananas over. Have you ever wondered if you were the only one to be completely obsessed with it, or if kids from other states also loved the same thing? Well, AT&T has decided to dig into the world of 90s nostalgia, and they hope to answer the question we've all had, "What is the most