Breakups are the worst no matter what age you are, but when we were teenagers, a breakup legitimately felt like the world was coming to an end. It didn't matter that we'd only been dating for a week: we were in LOVE!
Of course, we had our ways of dealing with it, many of which were more or less normal for our age. Here are just a few of them...
1) Of course we cried. A lot.
2) No seriously, like, a lot.
3) Some of us refused to even believe it.
4) There was a lot of being angry about it.
5) And venting to our best friends for days on end.
6) Usually with ice cream along for the ride, because it kinda helped.
7) Or, if you were the rebellious type, some kind of liquid pain relief (if you catch my drift).
Things just get more real from here...
8) But eventually, we started to get a bit more numb to the pain.
9) Which could lead to some pretty stupid decisions, like immediately jumping to another relationship without growing.
10) Or even worse, taking the person back.
11) Seriously, why did we all think things would suddenly work this time?
12) So of course, we ended up right back in Dumpsville, population: us.
13) But this time things got easier, especially once we just accepted it.
14) And eventually, everything went back to normal.
I think we can all agree that we all have a bit of an obsession with our past. There's something special about the time that we grew up that makes us want to hold onto it harder and harder as we get older. Sure, maybe we are just trying to put off the inevitable, or maybe we are just finally capable of getting all the stuff we wish we could have gotten as kids. There's also the fact that now that we are now living on our own, we get to pick the decor and if we want it all
You know how every single bride says that they pick their bridesmaid dresses because they could "easily wear them again?" Well, finally a bride has admitted she was wrong but her bridesmaid had the best response imaginable. Tammi Sauer took to Facebook to celebrate her anniversary, but at the same time she apologized to the bridesmaids at her wedding. She wrote "These two 22-year-olds are celebrating 22 years of marriage! Hubba hubba. My apologies for those dresses, ladies." Tammi SauerThe handmade dresses were based on a pattern because the bride's distinct vision wasn't available in stores. “Apparently, not everyone in
Who else remembers drinking more Surge soda than any doctor would deem healthy? We all did it, and we all would do it again in a very fast heartbeat. Well, every once and a while the company responsible for all of our hyperactive attitudes brings back our favorite citrus soda, but it's always for a limited time. It has been tricky to find at times, and ordering it online just doesn't have the same appeal as getting it at your local corner store. But this time it's even better than being available at the grocery store. Now, Surge is going
Playing board games used to be what every kid thought of as fun. Now, most kids would rather play with a cellphone or computer. However, there is still a good portion of the population who are happy to sit down with a good ol' fashioned board game, but, a lot of us are older now. We do happen to be a little bit stuck in our ways, but we can't help but be nostalgic for our childhood, because simply put, everything from our childhood was better. We had the best TV shows, the best music, and the best movies, so