Breakups are the worst no matter what age you are, but when we were teenagers, a breakup legitimately felt like the world was coming to an end. It didn't matter that we'd only been dating for a week: we were in LOVE!
Of course, we had our ways of dealing with it, many of which were more or less normal for our age. Here are just a few of them...
1) Of course we cried. A lot.
2) No seriously, like, a lot.
3) Some of us refused to even believe it.
4) There was a lot of being angry about it.
5) And venting to our best friends for days on end.
6) Usually with ice cream along for the ride, because it kinda helped.
7) Or, if you were the rebellious type, some kind of liquid pain relief (if you catch my drift).
Things just get more real from here...
8) But eventually, we started to get a bit more numb to the pain.
9) Which could lead to some pretty stupid decisions, like immediately jumping to another relationship without growing.
10) Or even worse, taking the person back.
11) Seriously, why did we all think things would suddenly work this time?
12) So of course, we ended up right back in Dumpsville, population: us.
13) But this time things got easier, especially once we just accepted it.
14) And eventually, everything went back to normal.
If you are a brand or a business and you are looking to add Instagram in your marketing strategy, now would be one of the best times to do so. With more than one billion active monthly users worldwide, Instagram as a social media platform is not only striving for success in fact, it is thriving. 2021, is a new year and with a new year comes a new algorithm, new marketing campaigns and so on. You will want to know what are the new marketing trends that are going viral, the latest Instagram trends that are actually attracting the
Computer games have been entertaining humans for decades. The very earliest rudimentary electronic game was invented in 1947, inspired by the technology behind radar displays in World War Two, although it never went into production. Several other electronic game machines followed, including mathematical strategy game Nim, tic-tac-toe game Oxo and Tennis for Two. However, the 1962 launch of “Spacewar! is considered by many to have been the first official computer game, as one of the earliest examples of a digital arcade game.Since Spacewar! there have been unprecedented advances in video game technology. Computer Space, loosely based on the earlier
The NFL may be the single biggest sports league in the world, but it’s been a long and winding route to reach this point. Many of the major changes that have brought us here have taken place in the last thirty years, but none of these could have happened without what had gone before. For example, while there are now 32 teams split between the National Football League and the American Football Conference, this division dates back to merger that occurred in 1970 between the NFL and its rival the American Football League. And, while there have been countless
Man, gambling and casino have come a long way. Researchers say that as early as 2300 BC, people were already gambling. You’ll remember that casting of lots to make an unbiased decision has also featured in the bible. People, since the beginning of times, have predicted the outcomes of not just games, but virtually every event, including wars.Casino games stemmed from humans’ appetite to gamble on events. Now, such games form an excellent form of entertainment. The rise of technology has further escalated their position, making them even more significant. Right now, you can log in to