Breakups are the worst no matter what age you are, but when we were teenagers, a breakup legitimately felt like the world was coming to an end. It didn't matter that we'd only been dating for a week: we were in LOVE!
Of course, we had our ways of dealing with it, many of which were more or less normal for our age. Here are just a few of them...
1) Of course we cried. A lot.
2) No seriously, like, a lot.
3) Some of us refused to even believe it.
4) There was a lot of being angry about it.
5) And venting to our best friends for days on end.
6) Usually with ice cream along for the ride, because it kinda helped.
7) Or, if you were the rebellious type, some kind of liquid pain relief (if you catch my drift).
Things just get more real from here...
8) But eventually, we started to get a bit more numb to the pain.
9) Which could lead to some pretty stupid decisions, like immediately jumping to another relationship without growing.
10) Or even worse, taking the person back.
11) Seriously, why did we all think things would suddenly work this time?
12) So of course, we ended up right back in Dumpsville, population: us.
13) But this time things got easier, especially once we just accepted it.
14) And eventually, everything went back to normal.
Man, gambling and casino have come a long way. Researchers say that as early as 2300 BC, people were already gambling. You’ll remember that casting of lots to make an unbiased decision has also featured in the bible. People, since the beginning of times, have predicted the outcomes of not just games, but virtually every event, including wars.Casino games stemmed from humans’ appetite to gamble on events. Now, such games form an excellent form of entertainment. The rise of technology has further escalated their position, making them even more significant. Right now, you can log in to
Hollywood lost one of the greats. Kirk Douglas, actor of more than 60 years, has died at age 103.His son Michael Douglas posted a tribute on Facebook, remembering his father with fans worldwide.To the world he was a legend, an actor from the golden age of movies who lived well into his golden years, a humanitarian whose commitment to justice and the causes he believed in set a standard for all of us to aspire to. View this post on Instagram A post shared by Michael Douglas (@michaelkirkdouglas) on Feb 5, 2020 at 3:33pm PST In a
Remember in kindergarten when every afternoon after you finished your peanut butter sandwich, your teacher threw down a rubber mat and declared it was nap time? Those were the days. Now, no one comes into the office after lunch and makes sure you get your rest. In fact, most of us would love some good sleep. I know that living with young children and a husband who snores has only further complicated my sleep schedule over the past decade.It seems I am not alone. The CDC reports that as many as 1 in 3 adults do not get enough
A variety of problems with USB-drives or flash drives - this is something that every owner probably faces. The computer does not see the USB flash drive, and files are not deleted or written, Windows writes that the disk is write-protected, the memory size is displayed incorrectly - this is not a complete list of such problems.Why You Have to Use Professional Software to Format USB-Drives?If various ways to fix USB drive errors by manipulating the drivers, using Windows “Disk Management” or using the command line (diskpart, format, etc.) did not lead to a positive result, you can