Everyone has to start somewhere, and for a lot of our favorite actors, it means getting their face out there by modelling. Sure, it may not be the meaty roles they wanted, but it's a paycheck and a good way to get your name out there.
Many of your favorite stars have obviously changed a lot since they were in their teens and early twenties, but the glamour shots they took back in the day will make you feel like it has been a hundred years.
They all look so different from when they first started, but it's time to dig back into the vault and see what it was like in the "good 'ol days" we all remember so fondly.
1. Young Brad Pitt tried to rock a hat, but who's to say whether he pulled it off...
2. Before she played a mannequin who came to life, Kim Catrall modeled and looked better than any mannequin ever possibly could
3. Heather Locklear was the girl next door that millions fell in love with, and honestly who could blame them?
4. Resse Witherspoon may seem like the sweet and innocent girl in a lot of her movies, but her modelling photos really show another side to her
5. Brace yourself for this one, because young Christopher Walken is a sight that you will never be prepared for. Honestly, he looks a bit like Ron Weasley...
6. Alyssa Milano started acting when she was really young, but that doesn't mean she didn't have some photoshoots as a teen. The young star was the crush of basically every boy growing up in the 80s, and they were always happy when she took new photos
7. Jennifer Aniston didn't always have that famous haircut
8. Demi Moore tries her best to stay cozy in the 80s staple we all know and love: Leg warmers!
9. Richard Gere looks so weird without his signature white hair...
10. The dress Jennifer Love Hewitt is wearing is screaming "90s" so loud it hurts my ears
There's a whole lot more where that came from...
11. The bigger the shoulder pads the bigger the star! Just ask Halle Berry
12. This is just further proof that Keanu Reeves is a vampire who will never age. He literally looks the exact same...
13. Christina Ricci was already a pretty huge star at this point, but the spaghetti strap dress screams 90s too much to leave out
14. Call him Klein, Calvin Klein. Well, not actually. But Sean Connery looks like he would have been a better spokesperson than Marky Mark!
15. Honestly, Winonna Ryder just looks so cool all the time that it's almost frustrating
16. Before Basic Instinct, Sharon Stone looked as innocent as a dove
17. Who wasn't obsessed with Leonardo DiCaprio's modelling pictures in the 90s? You know you had them plastered all over your wall
18. Before she became Buffy, Sarah Michelle Gellar had some pretty amazing 90s hair that was almost as good as Cher Horowitz
19. Clint Eastwood was basically all of our dad's favorite actor
20. She was so amazing in Married With Children, her style was truly one of a kind
Do you remember seeing these pictures when you were younger?
The Parimatch Canada clients have no such question about where to bet on UFC because this sportsbook offers one of the widest betting lines for the most important events. And to get simple access to them and all other features of its website bettor will need only to finish the registration online. Not less important is to learn the UFC betting Canada rules, and the terminology of this sport. Bettors should know much more about the fighters and the events than just the regular fan and remember some important UFC betting tips from this page below. The best UFC markets
For everyone who is into writing and wants to monetize their talent, a published book is the apogee of the writing career. So whether you are a professional or an amateur, writing your own book is a big and important deal.While writing a book is just a matter of patience, skill, and dedication, publishing one is much more complicated. Just a decade ago, authors would have to send dozens of copies of their final draft to publishers and hope that someone would notice it and sign a contract with them. But now, everything’s different. Today, you can publish
Have you watched any movies about writers? If not, you definitely should.Such movies can boost your writing skills and provide you the strength to not give up. They give you insights into the life of authors, who also face adversities and must overcome their struggles. There is something about watching a character face the same problems you do and say things you want to hear. Moreover, watching their writing process can be an eye-opening experience that will help you build rewarding habits and develop your own skills.Many professional essay writers watch movies that chronicle the stories of authors.
The first Ant-Man and scientist Hank Pym started the Ant-Man project for S.H.I.E.L.D. He resigned in the year 1989 when he discovered that S.H.I.E.L.D. is trying to replicate his Ant-Man shrinking technology. He believed that his technology is going to be a threat to mankind if it gets replicated. Pym vows to hide his technology for as long as he is alive. In the current times, Hank leaves his company, Pym Technologies as it is taken over by his daughter named Hope and former protégé, Darren Cross. Darren recreated the