Bob Barker is a real treasure and game show legend. His years as the host of Price Is Right were really something to remember. In honor of his 92nd birthday, we take a look back at some of his best moments as the host of everyone's favorite game show The Price is Right.
Whether he was dealing with the frustrating contestants, or impressively prepared, he dealt with everything with just the most wonderful disposition and humor. Check out some of his best moments below!
1. When Bob had just about enough of this lady and was genuinely shocked she managed to get it.
2. When Bob carefully explained the rules and this guy just didn't listen at all.
3. When Bob was impressed by his loyal fans.
4. When Bob had to deal with some REALLY excited people.
5. When poor Bob almost got knocked over by one contestants enthusiasm.
6. When Bob failed to catch every falling person ever.
7. When Bob surprised everyone with an April Fool's Prank that made everyone happy
8. When Bob was chased down by a fan
9. When the games didn't cooperate with him well enough, so he had to give them a little kick. Did you know he actually earned a black belt with Chuck Norris? So you know that kick is real impressive.
Share if you love Bob Barker! And remember to spay and neuter your pets!
Many college students today take it for granted that technology is there for them. It is the way that many of us have grown up. The Industrial Revolution and the technology revolution has been in existence for over a century, with IBM having been a unique business since just after the Great Depression.Still, every good school goes by the mindset that if it isn’t broken, don’t fix it. So we are still seeing a lot of old technology still used in schools today because it works. Learn more about some of those tools here.The Fax MachineThe
Today, mobile and browser games are extremely popular. More and more players are turning to casino games because they have the same quality, as those available in desktop version at new online casino sites. Whether you like slots, poker or roulette, check out our selection of casino and gambling-themed songs, and make yourself a lively and rhythmic playlist!1. Waking Up In Vegas - Katy Perry (2009)In this 2009 pop hit called "Waking Up In Vegas", Katy Perry sings about the hypnotic scale of Las Vegas and the thrill of hitting the jackpot. It can only end one way
Video games have come a long way since the 1970’s and it’s remarkable to think where we are right now because the gaming scene has developed and improved so much within the years. In 2022, the game graphics and gameplay has changed so much and that is due to the technological advancements within the previous 5-10 years. Nowadays, there are so many games available on so many platforms, it’s impossible to play and even hear of all the games on the market, wherever you’re a passionate gamer or not. There are even games available on the
The story of single-digit lotteries in India dates back to 1854 when the country was still under the dominion of the British East India Company.The newfangled textile mills in Bombay - a bustling city in the State of Maharashtra, were going great guns. The market rate of cotton was being regularly exchanged between the New York and Bombay Cotton Exchange via teleprinters.For the sake of entertainment, the mill workers had come up with an interesting pastime - to bet on the possible opening and closing market rates. Whoever predicted the rates correctly, won the game.The winnings were