Bob Barker is a real treasure and game show legend. His years as the host of Price Is Right were really something to remember. In honor of his 92nd birthday, we take a look back at some of his best moments as the host of everyone's favorite game show The Price is Right.
Whether he was dealing with the frustrating contestants, or impressively prepared, he dealt with everything with just the most wonderful disposition and humor. Check out some of his best moments below!
1. When Bob had just about enough of this lady and was genuinely shocked she managed to get it.
2. When Bob carefully explained the rules and this guy just didn't listen at all.
3. When Bob was impressed by his loyal fans.
4. When Bob had to deal with some REALLY excited people.
5. When poor Bob almost got knocked over by one contestants enthusiasm.
6. When Bob failed to catch every falling person ever.
7. When Bob surprised everyone with an April Fool's Prank that made everyone happy
8. When Bob was chased down by a fan
9. When the games didn't cooperate with him well enough, so he had to give them a little kick. Did you know he actually earned a black belt with Chuck Norris? So you know that kick is real impressive.
Share if you love Bob Barker! And remember to spay and neuter your pets!
You've all heard of Neverland Ranch, and if you haven't...well then I'm not sure you live on this planet. Owned and occupied by Michael Jackson, Neverland Ranch was based off the fantasy island of Neverland from Peter Pan, where boys never grow up. The property became pretty controversial, after allegations of sexual assault against Michael Jackson started circulating. In 2003, the Neverland Ranch was searched by 70 police officers after accusations arose that Michael Jackson had molested children on the premises. After the investigation, Jackson abandoned the property, saying it has been "violated." In 2006, the property went into
If you take a look at your most recently played songs, what shows up? Is there anything that has been released in the past 10 years? Unlikely. Most of us tend to listen to a lot of nostalgia-inducing music which comes from our childhood and teen years. If you thought you might be along on this, you'd be wrong. In a recent article from the New York Times, it was uncovered that most people base their tastes, music or otherwise, on their formative years. “The most important period for men in forming their adult tastes were ages 13 to 16,
Bowling was the birthday party excursion every kid wanted. If you weren't going bowling, then what was the point of even having a party? Bowling alleys have advanced since we were kids, but I bet your parents would tell you that even the ones we went to were considered advanced to them. These are some vintage photos of old bowling alleys that will make you not only nostalgic, but also a little bit thankful we don't have to deal with it. You had to keep score, there was no machine to do it for you.Joe Herring Jr. I hope
Yes, it's been 13 short years since Hollywood remade Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory, so that must mean it's time for another try.The original film based on the Roald Dahl novel Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is considered a classic children's film, and the late Gene Wilder's performance as the quirky chocolate maker is remembered as the best role of his career.ParamountOf course, if you grew up watching the original movie, you probably have some strong feelings about the 2005 remake starring Johnny Depp as the famous chocolateer.Warner BrothersWhether you liked the re-imagining, or think the original