Bob Barker is a real treasure and game show legend. His years as the host of Price Is Right were really something to remember. In honor of his 92nd birthday, we take a look back at some of his best moments as the host of everyone's favorite game show The Price is Right.
Whether he was dealing with the frustrating contestants, or impressively prepared, he dealt with everything with just the most wonderful disposition and humor. Check out some of his best moments below!
1. When Bob had just about enough of this lady and was genuinely shocked she managed to get it.
2. When Bob carefully explained the rules and this guy just didn't listen at all.
3. When Bob was impressed by his loyal fans.
4. When Bob had to deal with some REALLY excited people.
5. When poor Bob almost got knocked over by one contestants enthusiasm.
6. When Bob failed to catch every falling person ever.
7. When Bob surprised everyone with an April Fool's Prank that made everyone happy
8. When Bob was chased down by a fan
9. When the games didn't cooperate with him well enough, so he had to give them a little kick. Did you know he actually earned a black belt with Chuck Norris? So you know that kick is real impressive.
Share if you love Bob Barker! And remember to spay and neuter your pets!
Are you up for some Saturday Night Fever? - Well, that's a seventies’ movie. But how about calling your friends and organizing an '80s-inspired Saturday movie night? It can be as equally fun as going out. And here's the list of movies you could watch. Working Girl (1988)Working Girl is a romantic comedy starring Melanie Griffith. Harrison Ford, and Sigourney Weaver. Mike Nichols was in charge of directing while Kevin Wade worked on a script. The story follows a young and ambitious woman paving her way in the corporate world. In parallel with her nine-to-five job as a secretary,
For good luck at your wedding, it's common practice for brides to have something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue. With these throwback wedding trends making a comeback in 2021, many brides won't have to worry about finding that something "old." If you've been looking for vintage or retro fun for your wedding or you're simply excited for some of your favorite trends to make a comeback, here are some of the most popular retro wedding trends of 2021.Flower Crowns and HeadpiecesDuring the 1970s and late 2000s, flower crowns were all the rage. Now, they're making a
For those of us that lived through this decade, it’s hard to believe that the 90s were thirty years ago. This was the era of Brit Pop, the Spice Girls, the ‘Rachel’ haircut and a few memorable fashions - plus some that we’d rather forget. We take a look below at a selection of the most iconic accessories of the decade.Choker NecklacesFor women, the choker was one of the essential components of a stylish look in the 1990s. Worn with jeans and a T-shirt in the daytime, or with a bodycon dress and platform trainers at
The Roaring TwentiesEver considered what it was like to be alive during the roaring twenties? The Roaring Twenties, more commonly known as the 1920s, were a decade of contrasts. The First World War had ended in victory, and peace and wealth had returned with it. The battles had proven to be quite profitable for some. During the war, manufacturers and providers of items for the war effort profited and became extremely wealthy, indeed life had never been better for the aristocracy and wealthy classes. In the cities, nightclubs, jazz clubs, cocktail bars and casino themed entertainment thrived. For some, the