Bob Barker is a real treasure and game show legend. His years as the host of Price Is Right were really something to remember. In honor of his 92nd birthday, we take a look back at some of his best moments as the host of everyone's favorite game show The Price is Right.
Whether he was dealing with the frustrating contestants, or impressively prepared, he dealt with everything with just the most wonderful disposition and humor. Check out some of his best moments below!
1. When Bob had just about enough of this lady and was genuinely shocked she managed to get it.
2. When Bob carefully explained the rules and this guy just didn't listen at all.
3. When Bob was impressed by his loyal fans.
4. When Bob had to deal with some REALLY excited people.
5. When poor Bob almost got knocked over by one contestants enthusiasm.
6. When Bob failed to catch every falling person ever.
7. When Bob surprised everyone with an April Fool's Prank that made everyone happy
8. When Bob was chased down by a fan
9. When the games didn't cooperate with him well enough, so he had to give them a little kick. Did you know he actually earned a black belt with Chuck Norris? So you know that kick is real impressive.
Share if you love Bob Barker! And remember to spay and neuter your pets!
The classic car has much more charm than modern mass-produced vehicles. Retro cars are not just a means of transport, they differ in many ways, which makes them special and allows owners not only to stand out from the crowd but also to show their character and individuality. However, the purchase of an oldtimer has several distinctive features: the nuances of selection, specific requirements for operation, maintenance, and insurance, etc. All this requires specific knowledge. Besides, you are still choosing a used vehicle. Thus, you will undeniably need DMV history data to be obtained after you carry out a VIN
Las Vegas might be enduring a tough time right now, but history says Sin City will bounce back.Vegas has gone through periods where its future appears to be in doubt before only to come out the other side a lot stronger, though it has been saddening to see it as a virtual ghost town.We love the 1980s here, so we decided to take a look at what Vegas casinos were like then - this story of reinvention could show the path forward for Sin City.A crisis of identityThe 1980s was a strange time for Vegas. The decade
Roulette is arguably the most recognizable table game found in casinos, rivaling poker as an enduringly popular pastime for players over the decades.So what is it about roulette that has helped it to stay relevant throughout the years, and does this retro throwback have the potential to keep wowing audiences long into the future?Early beginningsWhile most people first experienced online roulette before its land-based equivalent in the 21st century, back in the 1700s it was conceived in France as a game of chance that could appeal to punters while still satisfying the needs of casino operators.Some scholars
Gambling is as engaging as watching movies or TV series. If you like both, you should try your luck in one of these slot machines, and some of them are available at https://casinochan.bet/. Silent Movie by IGTBlack and white slots are always intriguing. And in Silent Movie, all symbols are black and white, except for the special ones. They illustrate the most recognizable attributes and characters of movies from the early 20th century.This machine has 4 bonus games, each of which is dedicated to a particular movie:In the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde tour, the characters