Tupperware parties were all the rage in the '70s. Like Mary Kaye cosmetics, this line of products really opened the doors for stay-at-home moms.
Not only was it durable, simple and effective, but it was great for families with little kids. We could drop, toss, spill and bang our cups, plates and bowls as much as we liked without our parents worrying about broken glass and boo-boos.
Here are 18 vintage Tupperware sets that are a total flashback to your Kool-Aid drinking days!
1. Cups with lids that became saucers!
2. These were great for potato salad!
3. All the orange
4. This meat marinader
5. EVERYONE had this pitcher
6. Deviled Egg Set
7. We chewed the heck out of these sippy cups
8. This Picnic Set for our PB&Js
9. We had hundreds of these!
10. These tumblers were fun for stacking!
11. We even had our own mini-sets!
12. Pastels were popular in the 80s and 90s!
13. Who else had these tall tumblers?
14. And this caddy?
15. Mom loved this cake carrier!
16. No Kitchen would be complete without a Tupperware Jell-o Mold
17. I still use these measuring spoons!
18. This condiments caddy has been retired, but it lives on in our memories
Kool-Aid Man gives this ten Oh, Yeaaahhs!
Thank you for Liking & Sharing