Ah, the '90s. There's no shortage of trends that came from the best decade. Ask any '90s kids for three facts about that time and they'll give you five. I don't think there is a generation more proud to be born in a span of years than those born in the '90s.
But we uncovered some facts from those years that will most likely startle all '90s kids.
Take a look and see if you knew any of these odd facts!
1. The guy who voiced the Taco Bell Chihuahua also voiced Rocko from Rocko's Modern Life: Carlos Alazraqui.
2. Michael Jackson sang backup vocals on "Do The Bartman."
3. Space Jam was actually a spin-off from a 1992 Nike commercial.
4. Jennifer Aniston HATED "The Rachel" haircut and thought it looked ugly.
5. The Backstreet Boys were named after a flea market in Florida. The market was called "Backstreet Market" and was a local teen hangout spot.
6. The Return of Jafar was Disney's first direct-to-video sequel. It cost $5 million to make and grossed $120 million.
7. Totally Hair Barbie is the best-selling Barbie of all time.
8. Earring Magic Ken, which was released in 1993, became a huge seller among gay men, which was mainly due to the way he was dressed.
9. There's an episode of Tiny Toons that has been banned because Buster, Hamton, and Plucky get drunk, steal a police car, and die in a drunk driving accident. It was meant to be a warning against the dangers of drunk driving.
10. Beanie Babies only became popular when a group of neighbors in Chicago started trading them with a strict set of rules.
11. The Rugrats have a star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame
12. Furbies were banned from NSA headquarters in Maryland for fear they would hear top-secret conversations and then repeat them.
13. Clarissa Explains it All had a spin-off series for which a pilot was shot, but it never aired.
14. Animaniacs was supposed to be about ducks, but then the creators realized how many other duck-themed cartoons existed.
15. Marlon Wayans gets residuals for Batman Forever even though he was not in the movie. Wayans was cast as Robin by Tim Burton. But when Warner Bros. changed the director to Joel Schumacher, Chris O'Donnell was cast as Robin instead. But per a clause in Marlon's contract, he got his full salary plus residuals.
16. Jessie was originally addicted to speed, not caffeine pills. But NBS standard's department made them change it.
17. JNCO stands for "Judge None, Choose One
18. Harrison Ford turned down Steven Spielberg's offer to play Dr. Alan Grant in Jurassic Park.
Roulette is well-known as a classic casino game in both land-based and online casinos. It is based on the fundamentals of placing a bet to see where a ball will land once the wheel is spun. Offering a thrilling and elegant kind of entertainment, it has been popular for many years. But what are its origins, and how has it developed? Beginning of the Roulette WheelThere are various tales of where the Roulette wheel has its origins. The name itself points to where it was born; ‘roulette’ means ‘small wheel’ in French. Some sources date the formation of the game
If you are a brand or a business and you are looking to add Instagram in your marketing strategy, now would be one of the best times to do so. With more than one billion active monthly users worldwide, Instagram as a social media platform is not only striving for success in fact, it is thriving. 2021, is a new year and with a new year comes a new algorithm, new marketing campaigns and so on. You will want to know what are the new marketing trends that are going viral, the latest Instagram trends that are actually attracting the
You have probably come across ads, websites, and social media pages dedicated to psychic readings. This is a stride in the psychic world as previously; such information was taboo to even share with friends. Those looking to start tend to follow the old trend and visit the psychic for a one on one session. Most are afraid of getting scammed or getting incorrect readings. During face-to-face sessions, psychics are known to interact with their clients, tap into their energy fields, and make predictions. Others read palms and auras. Since the pandemic hit, many have been forced to forego the trips
The Roaring TwentiesEver considered what it was like to be alive during the roaring twenties? The Roaring Twenties, more commonly known as the 1920s, were a decade of contrasts. The First World War had ended in victory, and peace and wealth had returned with it. The battles had proven to be quite profitable for some. During the war, manufacturers and providers of items for the war effort profited and became extremely wealthy, indeed life had never been better for the aristocracy and wealthy classes. In the cities, nightclubs, jazz clubs, cocktail bars and casino themed entertainment thrived. For some, the