Ah, the '90s. There's no shortage of trends that came from the best decade. Ask any '90s kids for three facts about that time and they'll give you five. I don't think there is a generation more proud to be born in a span of years than those born in the '90s.
But we uncovered some facts from those years that will most likely startle all '90s kids.
Take a look and see if you knew any of these odd facts!
1. The guy who voiced the Taco Bell Chihuahua also voiced Rocko from Rocko's Modern Life: Carlos Alazraqui.
2. Michael Jackson sang backup vocals on "Do The Bartman."
3. Space Jam was actually a spin-off from a 1992 Nike commercial.
4. Jennifer Aniston HATED "The Rachel" haircut and thought it looked ugly.
5. The Backstreet Boys were named after a flea market in Florida. The market was called "Backstreet Market" and was a local teen hangout spot.
6. The Return of Jafar was Disney's first direct-to-video sequel. It cost $5 million to make and grossed $120 million.
7. Totally Hair Barbie is the best-selling Barbie of all time.
8. Earring Magic Ken, which was released in 1993, became a huge seller among gay men, which was mainly due to the way he was dressed.
9. There's an episode of Tiny Toons that has been banned because Buster, Hamton, and Plucky get drunk, steal a police car, and die in a drunk driving accident. It was meant to be a warning against the dangers of drunk driving.
10. Beanie Babies only became popular when a group of neighbors in Chicago started trading them with a strict set of rules.
11. The Rugrats have a star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame
12. Furbies were banned from NSA headquarters in Maryland for fear they would hear top-secret conversations and then repeat them.
13. Clarissa Explains it All had a spin-off series for which a pilot was shot, but it never aired.
14. Animaniacs was supposed to be about ducks, but then the creators realized how many other duck-themed cartoons existed.
15. Marlon Wayans gets residuals for Batman Forever even though he was not in the movie. Wayans was cast as Robin by Tim Burton. But when Warner Bros. changed the director to Joel Schumacher, Chris O'Donnell was cast as Robin instead. But per a clause in Marlon's contract, he got his full salary plus residuals.
16. Jessie was originally addicted to speed, not caffeine pills. But NBS standard's department made them change it.
17. JNCO stands for "Judge None, Choose One
18. Harrison Ford turned down Steven Spielberg's offer to play Dr. Alan Grant in Jurassic Park.
Man, gambling and casino have come a long way. Researchers say that as early as 2300 BC, people were already gambling. You’ll remember that casting of lots to make an unbiased decision has also featured in the bible. People, since the beginning of times, have predicted the outcomes of not just games, but virtually every event, including wars.Casino games stemmed from humans’ appetite to gamble on events. Now, such games form an excellent form of entertainment. The rise of technology has further escalated their position, making them even more significant. Right now, you can log in to
Hollywood lost one of the greats. Kirk Douglas, actor of more than 60 years, has died at age 103.His son Michael Douglas posted a tribute on Facebook, remembering his father with fans worldwide.To the world he was a legend, an actor from the golden age of movies who lived well into his golden years, a humanitarian whose commitment to justice and the causes he believed in set a standard for all of us to aspire to. View this post on Instagram A post shared by Michael Douglas (@michaelkirkdouglas) on Feb 5, 2020 at 3:33pm PST In a
When you think about interior decorating, it's easy to imagine the picture-perfect homes on HGTV with their clean lines, simple furniture, and high ceilings. It's true that almost 85% of the nation's homes were built prior to 1980 and need structural remodeling, but we're talking about furnishing and trinkets, here. The truth is that the reality of home decor is a lot nerdier than the remodeling projects they show on TV. Here's a quick look at how nerd culture has nestled its way into the world of home decorating.Nerd Culture Through the AgesNerd culture didn't start out as something
The world of technologies is developing at railway speed. More and more innovative software and services appear on the market each day. The students all over the world can benefit from using the Internet and digital libraries, as well as study at college or university remotely. Which technologies were not available to students in the 80s? Let’s discover the best apps and services that can be used by modern students only. Paper writing solutionsIs it possible to get my papers done with no effort? Who can do my homework for me cheap? Can anyone do my homework online? These