Ah, the '90s. There's no shortage of trends that came from the best decade. Ask any '90s kids for three facts about that time and they'll give you five. I don't think there is a generation more proud to be born in a span of years than those born in the '90s.
But we uncovered some facts from those years that will most likely startle all '90s kids.
Take a look and see if you knew any of these odd facts!
1. The guy who voiced the Taco Bell Chihuahua also voiced Rocko from Rocko's Modern Life: Carlos Alazraqui.
2. Michael Jackson sang backup vocals on "Do The Bartman."
3. Space Jam was actually a spin-off from a 1992 Nike commercial.
4. Jennifer Aniston HATED "The Rachel" haircut and thought it looked ugly.
5. The Backstreet Boys were named after a flea market in Florida. The market was called "Backstreet Market" and was a local teen hangout spot.
6. The Return of Jafar was Disney's first direct-to-video sequel. It cost $5 million to make and grossed $120 million.
7. Totally Hair Barbie is the best-selling Barbie of all time.
8. Earring Magic Ken, which was released in 1993, became a huge seller among gay men, which was mainly due to the way he was dressed.
9. There's an episode of Tiny Toons that has been banned because Buster, Hamton, and Plucky get drunk, steal a police car, and die in a drunk driving accident. It was meant to be a warning against the dangers of drunk driving.
10. Beanie Babies only became popular when a group of neighbors in Chicago started trading them with a strict set of rules.
11. The Rugrats have a star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame
12. Furbies were banned from NSA headquarters in Maryland for fear they would hear top-secret conversations and then repeat them.
13. Clarissa Explains it All had a spin-off series for which a pilot was shot, but it never aired.
14. Animaniacs was supposed to be about ducks, but then the creators realized how many other duck-themed cartoons existed.
15. Marlon Wayans gets residuals for Batman Forever even though he was not in the movie. Wayans was cast as Robin by Tim Burton. But when Warner Bros. changed the director to Joel Schumacher, Chris O'Donnell was cast as Robin instead. But per a clause in Marlon's contract, he got his full salary plus residuals.
16. Jessie was originally addicted to speed, not caffeine pills. But NBS standard's department made them change it.
17. JNCO stands for "Judge None, Choose One
18. Harrison Ford turned down Steven Spielberg's offer to play Dr. Alan Grant in Jurassic Park.
Computer games have been entertaining humans for decades. The very earliest rudimentary electronic game was invented in 1947, inspired by the technology behind radar displays in World War Two, although it never went into production. Several other electronic game machines followed, including mathematical strategy game Nim, tic-tac-toe game Oxo and Tennis for Two. However, the 1962 launch of “Spacewar! is considered by many to have been the first official computer game, as one of the earliest examples of a digital arcade game.Since Spacewar! there have been unprecedented advances in video game technology. Computer Space, loosely based on the earlier
The NFL may be the single biggest sports league in the world, but it’s been a long and winding route to reach this point. Many of the major changes that have brought us here have taken place in the last thirty years, but none of these could have happened without what had gone before. For example, while there are now 32 teams split between the National Football League and the American Football Conference, this division dates back to merger that occurred in 1970 between the NFL and its rival the American Football League. And, while there have been countless
Gambling is as engaging as watching movies or TV series. If you like both, you should try your luck in one of these slot machines, and some of them are available at https://casinochan.bet/. Silent Movie by IGTBlack and white slots are always intriguing. And in Silent Movie, all symbols are black and white, except for the special ones. They illustrate the most recognizable attributes and characters of movies from the early 20th century.This machine has 4 bonus games, each of which is dedicated to a particular movie:In the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde tour, the characters
Would you dive into the magical world? Then you can watch movies about Harry Potter or play one of the magical slot machines in the CasinoChan Casino. Here are the best games for people who want to make their lives magical. Mystic SecretsMany experienced gamblers and beginners cannot miss Mystic Secrets created by Novomatic. This is an opportunity to learn the secrets of magic and enchantment. It has special symbols and bonus rotations. There is no progressive jackpot in this machine.Mysteries of Notre DamesThe slot machine Mysteries of Notre Dames allows gamblers to go to the Middle Ages and