Before we begin this list, we have to listen to our "sibling" anthem song:
While it may have come out in the year 2000, we've definitely said something along those lines to our siblings before the song was released.
Anyway, now that we've gotten that out of the way, we're ready to warp back to a time when EVERY SINGLE THING was a competition.
Here are 15 memories that only make sense if you grew up with siblings.
15. There was no way you and your sibling could go up or down the stairs together in peace. It seemed like every time was a race to the bottom or top, and that race usually involved tripping or pulling someone to get there first.
14. You always pointed out an unattractive-looking person in a magazine, photo, or TV show and compared it to your sibling.
13. You absolutely hate when someone says you look like your sibling. You'll probably say something like "no we can't be, because he/she is probably adopted."
12. You never trusted your sibling.
They would never be nice to you for no reason.
11. You and your siblings are the queen or king of exaggeration.
"You NEVER wash the dishes."
"You NEVER clean the litter box."