As a young mother, Kylie wants to make sure she's doing everything she can to make sure her daughter is safe and secure, which is why she had these major rules that everyone had to follow when Stormi was first born.
1. To see Stormi, you have to go to the house. She's not going outside yet.
2.Kylie demands that all guests scrub their hands before coming anywhere near the new baby.
3. Any visitor must wear a medical mask as an extra level of protection against germs.
4. Every person who enters Kylie's house has to surrender their cellphone until the end of their visit.
5. Kylie is pushing non-disclosure agreements, and if you break it you'll have to pay $10 million.
6. Guests are strictly family and extremely close friends. Only Kylie, Kris, Kendall, grandmother MJ, and Jordyn Woods have held the baby.
7. Kylie has final say on whether or not images makes it to social media.
8. Guests have to go through a pat down and a metal detector before visiting.
9. There's a team of full-time nurses and nannies to help take care of Stormi.
10. Kylie has asked that only flowers be sent as gifts.
11. Kylie is not accepting baby clothes from designers, because she wants to have final say on the fabrics her baby wears.
12. Neither Kylie nor Stormi will be appearing in any family photos, at least not anytime soon.
13. Kylie is one making all the rules and decisions, and that's not going to change, even though it frustrates Travis Scott.
14. Kylie doesn't take Stormi in the yard because she's worried about paparazzi.
15. Kylie only allows people who bring a positive energy into her life.
Send this to three friends who would set the same rules!
When we first met Christina Aguilera, she was just a little girl chasing her dream of becoming a pop star. She was only eight years old when she won her first talent show. A year later, in 1990, she made a name for herself as a child star on the talent show Star Search. Daily MailSadly, she did not win first place; a boy by the name of Christopher Eason did, but she did end up becoming a superstar anyway. Growing up in Pennsylvania, Christina was a prominent figure at Pittsburgh sports games. She performed the national anthem before hockey,
Cuando pensamos en las celebridades, pensamos en personas que viven estilos de vida lujosas. Rara vez pensamos en ellos como personas que no se bañan, no se cepillan los dientes y no descargan el inodoro.Y, sin embargo, aquí estamos, listos para hacer una profunda inmersión en los hábitos repugnantes de celebridades que existen, pero que realmente no deberían.1. Brad Pitt se Baña Con Toallitas Para BebésNils Sautter - FlickrPitt puede parecer que huele bien, pero eso es poco cierto. Según el padre de seis hijos, sólo usa toallitas húmedas para bebés cuando no tiene tiempo para bañarse. "Tengo
Graduating seniors celebrate by getting all dressed up and dancing the night away with their peers for the last time.It's a night to remember, which is why dozens of photos are taken at prom. But I'm sure there are some celebrities who wish their prom photos were never leaked online. If you thought your prom photos were awkward, you've seen nothing yet...1. Barack Obama TimeThese four look like they had a grand time at their senior prom. They're draped in leaves and flowers, which means one thing - this photo was taken at a high school in
When we think of celebrities, we think of people who live lavish lifestyles and who are always put together. Rarely do we think of them as people who don't shower, don't brush their teeth, and don't flush the toilet. And yet, here we are, ready to do a deep dive into the gross celebrity habits that exist but really shouldn't. 1. Brad Pitt Washes With Baby WipesNils Sautter - FlickrPitt may LOOK like he smells good, but that's only true some of the time. According to the father of six, he just uses baby wipes when he doesn't have time