They say a picture says a thousand words, but the only words these photos will have you saying is "Oh my god, I totally remember that!"
1. The best day in gym class
No clue what this was supposed to teach us, but it was always fun.
2. How we all learned math
Though honestly, we mostly used them to have sword fights.
3. The seat we all wanted to sit in on roadtrips
We all knew it was the best seat in the house.
4. One of the hardest decisions we had to make as kids
It would have been so much easier if we could just order one of each.
5. The simple joy of making our Power Rangers action figures "morph"
IT'S MORPHIN' TIME!
6. Baby's first flashlight
Because even toddlers might need a flashlight at some point.
7. Totally zoning out if you looked at this for too long
Then you'd start seeing things in the static and it would get really weird.
8. Not really getting why Y2K was a big deal, but still freaking out over it
Then we all felt pretty silly when nothing actually happened.
9. Chewing your pencil until it looked like this
The eraser would be basically useless after that.
10. Believing these just honestly tasted better than the regular ones
Like, yeah obviously the size is the only difference, but still.
11. The frustration of trying to catch these damn fish
I still think that catching a real fish is way easier than it is in this game.
12. Trying (and failing) to play catch with these
Why couldn't we just use our hands? But they weren't the only thing from our childhood that turned out to be full of lies.