When you were growing up, either things had a distinct name or they were a thingamajig.
Not everything had a simple, memorable, or straight forward name like LEGO, Beanie Babies, or Barbie.
Here are 10 things you clearly recall to have seen or played with when you were a kid, but you never knew had a proper name.
1. Pins...? Needles...? That thing...?
It's called the pin screen. We weren't that far off.
2. We were all obsessed with drawing this cool "S" in our notebooks. Can you believe that it has a name?
It's called the Super S Stussy, the Super S, or Stussy.
Seriously, where did "Stussy" come from? People are still calling it the "Cool S," so let's just go with that...
3. We know the chocolate is called Hershey's Kisses, but that little strip of paper also has a name.
It's called Niggly Wiggly.
4. What was this toy called other than that thing you find at the doctor's office?
It's called Bead Table or Wooden Bead Roller Coaster.
5. Seriously, what were these?
Apparently, Water Wigglies. I feel wiggly just looking at it.