Bob Barker is a real treasure and game show legend. His years as the host of Price Is Right were really something to remember. In honor of his 92nd birthday, we take a look back at some of his best moments as the host of everyone's favorite game show The Price is Right.
Whether he was dealing with the frustrating contestants, or impressively prepared, he dealt with everything with just the most wonderful disposition and humor. Check out some of his best moments below!
1. When Bob had just about enough of this lady and was genuinely shocked she managed to get it.
2. When Bob carefully explained the rules and this guy just didn't listen at all.
3. When Bob was impressed by his loyal fans.
4. When Bob had to deal with some REALLY excited people.
5. When poor Bob almost got knocked over by one contestants enthusiasm.
6. When Bob failed to catch every falling person ever.
7. When Bob surprised everyone with an April Fool's Prank that made everyone happy
8. When Bob was chased down by a fan
9. When the games didn't cooperate with him well enough, so he had to give them a little kick. Did you know he actually earned a black belt with Chuck Norris? So you know that kick is real impressive.
Share if you love Bob Barker! And remember to spay and neuter your pets!
The time when we were kids just running around seems like a lifetime ago. We've changed so much over the years, it has some truth to it. As we grew older, we had experiences that shaped us into the responsible adults we are today. Yet, sometimes we will spy our kids playing with a toy that we used to love, and it will take us back to those moments when we would be inseparable from it. Take a look at these classic items from decades ago, and see if you feel like running home to crack open the toy chest!
Being a movie fan now is fairly simple. Find a movie you like, find other people on the Internet who like the same movie, and voila! Instant friendship. But remember in the 90s when liking movies was a legit struggle? Nothing prepared us for what we would have to endure. 1. No One Prepared You For "My Girl"LISTEN. This was not okay. We were just kids!! We saw it was Kevin from Home Alone so we wanted to watch the movie!! Before the internet, you couldn't find spoilers or the general plot synopsis, so you had to go in
I think everyone had an Etch A Sketch growing up, and some of us had better creations than others. While we may laugh now at the toy's simplicity, it was revolutionary at the time. Drawing lines without a pen and paper and then just shaking it to watch it magically disappear was something that amazed us all. But have you ever seen what's inside one of these toys?We have now tracked down a video that shows us exactly what's on the inside of this cool toy, and it might not be all you expect. This is the Etch
McDonald's was the place to be in the 80s and 90s. It wasn't just a restaurant, it was a party. There were toys, games, and of course...Happy Meals. If you visited a McDonald's even once, you'll get insane nostalgia when looking at these pictures. 1. This Burger Prison90s Kids Only2. Spyware Happy Meal Toys90s Kids Only3. Magnetic Looney Tune Superheroes90s Kids Only4. McDonaldland Cookies90s Kids Only5. The Mac Tonight Commercial6. VHS Toys I Always Wished Were Mini-VHS Tapes90s Kids Only7. Styrofoam Containers That Are Probably The Reason For Global Warming90s Kids Only8. Plastic Dinosaur Puppets90s Kids Only9. Video Game