Bob Barker is a real treasure and game show legend. His years as the host of Price Is Right were really something to remember. In honor of his 92nd birthday, we take a look back at some of his best moments as the host of everyone's favorite game show The Price is Right.
Whether he was dealing with the frustrating contestants, or impressively prepared, he dealt with everything with just the most wonderful disposition and humor. Check out some of his best moments below!
1. When Bob had just about enough of this lady and was genuinely shocked she managed to get it.
2. When Bob carefully explained the rules and this guy just didn't listen at all.
3. When Bob was impressed by his loyal fans.
4. When Bob had to deal with some REALLY excited people.
5. When poor Bob almost got knocked over by one contestants enthusiasm.
6. When Bob failed to catch every falling person ever.
7. When Bob surprised everyone with an April Fool's Prank that made everyone happy
8. When Bob was chased down by a fan
9. When the games didn't cooperate with him well enough, so he had to give them a little kick. Did you know he actually earned a black belt with Chuck Norris? So you know that kick is real impressive.
Share if you love Bob Barker! And remember to spay and neuter your pets!
There was no better teacher for this than Lego, which encouraged kids to be creative and discover different fields of history, science, and relatable day-to-day culture!If you and your siblings had any Lego growing up, then you'll know how much fun it was to build these sets. Let's see if you remember some of the most popular collections from the 90s!Fort LegoredoBest ToysThis was an awesome set to start out with. You got 6 cavalry units and a small team of bandits to play fight against each other in this western world. There was even multiple buildings for
Robin Williams has left his mark on this world as a figure of life, energy, and happiness. While we mostly know him from his zany movie roles, we often overlook the time he truly did come from another planet!The hit show Mork & Mindy was a short-lived sitcom that has spawned a ton of cultural references that everyone repeats, but not many people seem to know the origin of. If you're looking to learn exactly where those rainbow suspenders came from, or if you remember watching this when it was still on TV, buckle up, because we're crash-landing this list
Aside from their special abilities, a superhero's costume is an important part of their identity. While the colorful costumes were created to catch the reader's eye, there's more to them than meets the eye. There are a lot of tiny details, hidden symbols and meanings that many of us have probably never noticed. Here are 4 superheroes whose looks have hidden meanings you never knew: 1. Hulkideiaseopinioes.comBelieve it or not, when The Incredible Hulk made his first comic book appearance, he was not green. Stan Lee and Jack Kirby were inspired by Frankenstein's monster, so they gave him gray
When Julie Andrews brought the sound of music down from the mountains and into our hearts, she brought with it a love for the real-life von Trapp family, who the story was based on. The movie follows the autobiography of the real Maria von Trapp, who was a nun that became a part of an Austrian family before the Nazi occupation in World War II. The film accurately portrays a lot about their lives and demeanor, but in Maria's published memoirs (that the film was based on) it is easy to see how much becomes simple Hollywood figment. Here are