At one point or another, your parents had to bring you to the store. Whether you wanted to or not, your parents needed to get groceries, clothes or general house things that were a real pain in the butt for you.
There were two type of kids, the ones that enjoyed going shopping and the ones who would rather do anything else. Some kids appreciated the giant playground that a store could be, while the rest were just dreading every second of it.
If you ever went shopping with your parents chances are you remember at least one of these things:
1. Pulling out the coupons or numbers from the dispenser
2. Hiding in the clothes racks
3. Playing with the doors on display in the home renovation stores
4. Attempting to sneak the GOOD cereal into the cart when your parents weren't looking
5. Not paying attention when your parents turned a corner and thinking they abandoned you (but finding them 30 seconds later)
6. Or actually getting lost enough that you were found by an employee who had to page your mom or dad
There are even more memorable moments from shopping with your parents, click to the next page to see the rest!